Thursday, October 15, 2015

Lazy day in Norway.

Today we decided to rest and relax. I read a book. We took a walk through the village. We wrote some postcards. We traded a few cards. I got packed as I have to leave around 7:30 tomorrow morning. The day started out foggy, it looked like it would clear then it started to roll in again. By 5:00 we couldn't see past the tree on Cathrine's lawn. We decided the trolls were out and about so it was a good thing we had taken our walk earlier.
Cathrine and I had sandwiches for lunch and she cooked up chicken, rice, a stir fry of veggies and a delicious chicken gravy for dinner. After dinner I realized I had packed the liquids and forgot to pack other stuff so I had to do it all again. Off to Hamburg tomorrow. I posted lots of pictures on Facebook.

1 comment: