Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Panic Mode - Night before the flight

I don't know why I am in panic mode. This is by no means my first trip. It just seems that at the last minute I don't seem to know where anything is or what I should do next. The clothes are ready to pack but not in the suitcase yet. I think I have it under control but not quite.

Tomorrow evening I am flying off to Portugal with Sherie for two weeks.  It's going to be fun. It's going to be different because the only person I ever travel with for the last four years has been my sister Peggy. Sherie and I went to the Bahamas a few years ago but she has never been to Europe so it is going to be a new adventure.

We are going to Porto in the north of Portugal for a few days. Next we will rent a car and see the rural and seaside parts of Portugal using Fatima as a base.  Last we will spend the remainder of time in Lisbon. I hope to Blog everyday so you can keep uptodate. I have got my playbook with me so I can add photos to the blog. I will also upload some to facebook.

That's all for now

Lynda

3 comments:

  1. Have fun - so glad to hear that everything worked out for you!!!! Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to hear you tripped and hurt yourselff. Please ice all your injuries and slow down! Can't wait to read your next postings. Love, Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. good to know via postcrossing.Now I know your marvellous blog.Keep in touch.I know a few people in Taiwan.

    ReplyDelete