Saturday, August 4, 2012

May 11th and 12th Washington and Home

Friday morning I woke up with my foot feeling really sore, but, I found that walking on it actually helped. Either I got used to the pain or the foot got used to being walked on. We decided we were heading for the Smithsonian Air and Space Museum out near Dulles Airport.

We asked the bellman of the hotel and he suggested taking the Metro to Rosslyn and catching a bus for $6.00 to Dulles. The shuttle to the Museum leaves from Dulles and is a whole .50 (fifty cents). The route was good, but it was a long ride and a long day.


The museum was great. We got to see the Space Shuttle and the Canada Arm. I found ramps and elevators whenever possible. I'm glad we came as it was well worth spending the day getting back and forth.

3 comments:

  1. I like this.The route was good, but it was a long ride and a long day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad we came as it was well worth spending the day getting back and forth.

    ReplyDelete